Work toward pursuit of excellence in BOH Operations and Financial Management. Specifically this role is a leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A Delta Shores is successful in the following areas:
- Financial Stewardship management through Food Cost, Labor Cost and Repairs & Maint.
- Yearly & Quarterly Planning
- Back of House Staffing and Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Back of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Develop a restaurant culture of growth and hospitality minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and the leadership team.
- Ensure stewardship systems are taking place throughout the restaurant.
- Create a center of excellence for area of responsibility by creating, leading, and implementing systems that will be the standard for innovation and high performance teams throughout Chick-fil-A.
- Support leadership team to create, maintain and approve all schedule and shift changes among BOH Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Perform discipline for actions that do not meet CFA standards and execute discipline documentation for all team members who fail to meet expectations or violate the Team Member Handbook.
- Working with the leadership team during hiring process, completing resume screening, interviews and reference checks as necessary.
- Drive sales growth mentality and encourage creativity and innovation throughout the business.
- Follow all Chick-fil-A standards and procedures. Ensure and coach Team Members/Leaders to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Sundays off
- Free food while working!
- Flexible scheduling
- Great work environment
- Leadership opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Work with a local Owner/Operator
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Ability to work well with the public/network
- Good business sense, achiever
- Good written/verbal communicator
- Strong project/time management skills
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Experience as a leader food service operations
- Years of Experience: 1
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- This is a full time position.
- This person must be skilled in time management.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
- This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Restaurant.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
Work directly with a local Owner/Operator who is invested in helping you achieve your career goals.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)